Deadly Secrets

 Deadly Secrets

By Jessica C. Joiner





This continuation of the Scott McCully Espionage Adventure series was a wild ride!  About halfway through I couldn't put the book down and finished the last half in a day.  This book was action packed and full of suspense.  There were quite a few times that my heart was racing and I just had to know what happened next.  Definitely need to get book #4 soon! My only problem with this series would be the amount of grammatical errors in it.  It could get a little distracting.  Would I recommend this series though?  Absolutely!  Do I think Winston is one of the most obnoxious and annoying characters I've ever read about?  100%..............












' With the shriek of tearing metal, my car plowed through the guardrail and flew into space.  I threw up my arms to shield my face as the frozen surface of the pond rushed toward me, only to be knocked unconscious by the impact of my car crashing through the frozen water. '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Emperor of Nihon-Ja

A Light in the Window